“YOUTH IS WASTED ON THE YOUNG?
Big community- Big ideas- Big on students!
For tomorrows generation…TODAY!
In today’s world there has never been a greater need to be able to communicate and express yourself effectively.
Today’s teenagers are the next generation of adults but how do they learn to communicate easily and effortlessly with the people and situations they will inevitably encounter along the way!
It’s a well reported fact that despite social economic background, students can excel.
The real problem is “how do you motivate a student and reshape their attitude towards education and society and themselves?”
Confident Student will fill that gap!
A dynamic workshop for up to 30 STUDENTS designed to give them new confidence boosting, stress busting and effective communication skills that they can use in their lifestyle and also in their future workplace.
Confident Student work shop:
In this FUN, INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP Students will discover how to:
- Instantly change negative thinking patterns- Which mean less stress and more productivity and emotional freedom.
- Art of positive communication– learn how to use yours for MAXIMUM impact upon your own education and life.
- Body language: 55% impact – crucial in the first few seconds- Learn how to recognise and use it in everyday life.
- Tone of voice: 38% of communication – Learn how to listen out for key phrases and use them to maximum impact.
- Words: 7% of communication are the words you use- Learn how to use the power and tone of your voice.
- Rapport: How to build and maintain it with anyone.
- Eye movements: The importance of eye movements and how to use them to gauge thought processes.
- Unstoppable confidence: Learn how to deal with any situation and maximise its potential, whether it’s dealing with bullying, educational success or body image.
- Brain power: Learn how to utilize your own memory systems and process information at a faster rate.
- Positive member of society: Learn about social cues and intercultural communication.
TELEPHONE: 01932 569626– email: email@example.com